Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Instructions

Instructions are something that we use in our daily lives. When knowing that I had to write my own set of instructions I was a little nervous. I did not want to write instructions on something that already had a set of instructions. I am not one to build anything or put anything together. I am playing on doing my instructions on a family soup recipe. My family usually does not use any recipes and just does everything off the top of their heads. I thought that it would be fun to make the soup and write a set of instructions as I go! I figured everyone loves soup and learning to cook a family recipe in the process will be fun!

Marlee  

2 comments:

  1. Creating a recipe from the top of your head seems like a great, yet challenging idea. The fact that you will be able to include your family or maybe even get help from your family is great to see. It shows that you are willing to work hard on your school work and spend time with your family.

    P.S. I’d be more than willing to try the results of your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlee, like you I enjoy cooking. I really do enjoy finding new simple recipes in which I can try to impress my family and friends. Although it may be challenging, I feel as though this is a great idea for your Instruction topic. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete