Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Group Project

Group Projects are never my thing. I usually do not like doing them or even thinking about having to do a group project. This project is not the case. I enjoy doing this group project because we have time in class to work on the project. Our group has definitions and descriptions. Having time in class to do the project is great because as a group we have gotten a lot of work accomplished together. We have our main information for the project done and now all we have to do it put it together and divide who will say what. All together we worked on the project and I think it was enjoyable to work with our peers without worrying about having a time everyone could meet.

I am defiantly not looking forward to presenting the project but the experience of working with my group I fully enjoyed. (:

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you in regards to group projects. Normally I think they are very one sided in regards to who does what work. I feel like this project is an exception though because we are doing it in class, giving everyone the same amount of workload. I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing the presentations. P.S> I am sure you and your group will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the aspect of what you are saying on it was nice to have time in class to work on the group projects. It would have been hard to meet up with three other college students who all have different time schedules. I liked working with my group in my group project and like i said in my blog post i like the experience of group projects because some jobs you will have to present in groups. So this experience will definitely help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree it is nice to have time in class to do the projects. Professors always like to tell you that in life you are going to have to work in groups so you shouldn't complain about doing it now. The difference is in life for the most part the people you work with in a group are going to be working at the same place and the same time where as in college everyone has deifferent colleges. It was definitely a nice change of pace to be able to work extensively in class.

    ReplyDelete